Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Sickly Inky


After staving off sickness for two weeks while Anthony fought an ear infection, here I am; sick. I hate being sick. I revert to a state of perpetual grouchiness and turn into a little kid. I always have to call my mom, just to let her know I'm not feeling well, so she can comfort me. I don't live close enough for her to bring me soup or anything like that, so I have to get it via a long distance line. It's not really the same.

Mostly, when I feel like this, I walk around my house very slowly, because too many sudden movements hurt my head. I also sit around in the dark, trying not to move to much, as if I will break. Basically I'm a big baby.

So, forgive me for being miserable. Hopefully it won't last too long.

1 comment:

princess1128 said...

Sorry to hear you were sick - but I love the hippos!! - Your Ween