Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Top 5

I'm sure you've all seen the "Friends" where Ross and Rachel make their lists of the 5 celebrities that they would be "allowed" to sleep with. I'm willing to bet that some of you have done this as well. This topic has come up a lot recently with friends and it got me to thinking. I haven't really updated my list in a while. So, I thought I would update my do-able hotties list, and maybe add some new blood to the pack. Some things never change, but others come and go. I also have the honor and the distinction of being the only person I know who has actually met my number one face to face (no sex though, too many other people around). So here it is, I hope it inspires one of your own.

1) Henry Rollins - If you need to ask why, then you don't know me at all.

2) Dave Grohl - Cute as cute can be and funny. What more could a girl want?

3) Ewan McGregor - My God, Moulin Rouge. Need I say more?

4) Hugh Jackman - I sat through Swordfish just to see him. What does that tell you?

5) Jon Stewart - Because sarcasm is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

*Honorable Mentions: John Cusack, Thomas Jane, George Eads, Russell Crowe, Johnathan Rhys-Meyers, Vince Vaughn, Luke Wilson.

No comments: