Thursday, June 28, 2007

I Look Pissed on the Outside, Because I'm Pissed on the Inside


You'd think with all the concerts I've seen in my life, I'd be prepared for something like this, but I'm not.

Morrissey cancelled the show we were going to see this weekend, due to throat troubles. BITCH!! Now, I love Morrissey with my whole heart, and I want him to be okay. But, COME ON!! I have been looking forward to this show form months. And, we still don't know when it will be rescheduled. No doubt there will have to be schedule finagling, and it will be terribly inconvenient. There is nothing I hate more than inconvenience.

This too shall pass, but right now I'm mad. So mad in fact that I am going to go cry. Is it wrong to not always be glad?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Testing, one two.

mad scientist said...

Cheer up... The Spice Girls are touring again!