Sunday, July 08, 2007

It Runs in the Family


It must be in the genes. I was talking to my sister last night, and she was telling me all about her new little bundle of joy, my niece. She filled me in on all their recent activities and what they've been up to. And, it seems just like her aunt, my little EJ loves her some Man Vs. Wild.

While she is only three weeks old, she already has an affinity for one Mr. Bear Grylls. While her daddy was holding her watching the show, she turned to look at the TV, something she doesn't really do. Seems she was quite taken with the program, unable to look away, especially when Bear was talking. So far, it is one of the few things on television she has responded to at all.

At least now I know, we have something in common. Well, other than our noses.

No comments: