Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Back from Vacation Top 5

Now that Greazy and I are back on US soil, it seems silly to keep my Top 5 list all Australian. Although, few could argue against those blokes and their "do-ability." But, he does have a point. So, here we go.

1) Jimmy Bartel - A hold over from my Australian list, he keeps his number one spot. I can't help it. The boy is just adorable, and well, he's just adorable. The little shorts don't hurt his cause either.

2) Lee Pace - Retaining his position on the old list, this pie making cutie will be back on my TV very soon. Oh, how I've missed him.

3) Henry Rollins - I don't want Henry to be disappointed by his slipping to number 3. We had a good run, and I still love him. But, the man is almost 50 and I had to make room for some fresh blood.

4) Henry Cavill - Love the Tudors, love him even more. And, what Top 5 is complete without two Henrys?

5) Chris Evans - Even though he isn't the best actor, he is hot. Really, really hot.

1 comment:

Greazy Tony said...

First the Brownlow and now this? Jimmy is going to get a big head.