Friday, February 10, 2006

Left by the Door


Every now and then, people leave things on our doorstep. Usually it is a solicitation for a charity or a menu of some type. But, the other day, the strangest thing was waiting for me by the door. It was a baggie, which contained 4 round, rubber things and a post-it. The post-it read: "These go under legs when bed is open--saves carpet." So, I suppose these rubber things were made to protect my carpet from a bed. Trouble is, we don't have a fold out bed. The question then became, who left this? And why? Was is some benevolent carpet saving group, just looking out for us? Or could it be that they know something I don't about the statis of my carpet. I guess I'll never know the motivation of this unknown baggie-leaver. The world is a strange and mysterious place, and this post-it is my proof.

1 comment:

Greazy Tony said...

It was I the masked baggie dropper offer.......Hi-ho gladbag...away!