Thursday, March 30, 2006

A Little Bit of Everything

So, I just wanted to throw some random stuff out there.

*Love Monkey has been picked up by VH1. No new episodes have been ordered, but the remaining shows that were shot, but never aired on CBS are starting April 18th at 9:00pm.

*If you are into the indie rock, and like quizzes, take this one. I am Bikini Kill, don't you know.

*Check out Anthony's perspective on the Britney Spear's statue.

*I've added another concert to my list. My cousin and I will be seeing Nine Inch Nails in Camden, NJ in June.

*Should I see Ween? Post and let me know what you think.

*I have to wear a puffy-painted shirt to work tomorrow. It is a new low in my hellish world.

Well, that does it for now. More to come . . .

2 comments:

Real Live Woman said...

I think you need to post a picture of you in the puffy-painted shirt. It's only fair.

princess1128 said...

I agree with Real Live Woman - let the world see your creation!!!