Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Can We All Agree?

Can we all agree that:

*Air marshals who are meant to protect us and America should not be taking bribes and smuggling blow.

*People who work for Homeland Security should not be soliciting sex online from someone he thinks is 14.

*Now apparently singing along with a classic Clash tune is grounds for arrest. If this is where we are in the war on terror, we are all screwed.

*I know more than a few people who should look into this unusual online auction item.


Sometimes the world of the news is more strange than the soaps. Tonight is Dinosaur Jr. Can't wait. Will have more to say about that later.

1 comment:

princess1128 said...

Everday day I'm amazed at the sorry state of our societies affairs. I laugh at the notion that the government is protecting me from anything. It's a good thing I know people with guns. I'm certain, if necessary, they would protect me, no questions asked and they'd do it for free.