Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Unrelated Events

Just a few things to let everyone know I am still alive.

*Being kind of new to this whole 9/11 conspiracy thing, I was shocked when I watched this movie about the theories surrounding the events. Whether you believe it or not . . . fascinating as hell. (PS If I go missing, I'm at Gitmo)

*Just got the book from the Harvard girl, I'll let you know how it is.

*Trying to decide if I want to bag the idea of the 30th birthday party, and just go to Vegas. Opinions?

*Got someone in trouble at work today, felt good. Am I horrible?

*Add Margaret Cho to the ongoing and never-ending list of concerts for me. July 6th.

I'll write more when there is more to say.

1 comment:

Greazy Tony said...

Vegas Baby! And no, getting someone in trouble is your god given right!