Thursday, June 01, 2006

Inky's Dream House

Everyone likes to play the game, of what you would do if you won the lottery. I like to envision my "dream house" and what it would contain. I would showcase it all in some MTV Cribs-style documentary, so everyone could be jealous. So here are a few must-haves for the new pad.

Closets
1. The hangers would be so fine, they would never leave shoulder nipples on anything.
2. A closet that would have a separate area for all my cherished items. These would include my shoes, cardigans, purses, t-shirts and accessories.
3. A chaise lounge in the center of the room and a chandelier a'la Mariah.

Bathrooms
1. Jacuzzi tub and a separate steam shower.
2. Separate cabinets for all my products, even though I barely use any
3. Flat screen tv and phone, for all those important calls on the crapper.

General
1. The house would be wired for sound, so I could have tunes in every room
2. Library and music room with built in shelves and those ladders like bookstores have
3. Professional kitchen so my man can cook me up some fine grub
4. Pool, fully staffed with boys in tight shorts
5. Fleet of cars, including a Mini, 2 Nash Metropolitans (one black, one pink), Vespa and a mechanic with big hands
6. Game room with Ms. Pacman, pool table, and full bar
7. Home theatre with popcorn machine, and no one is allowed to talk

These are just some of the many things I would do with my winnings. What about you?

No comments: