Saturday, August 18, 2007

It's Been a While


I was coming home from a hike today, and innocently stopped at a local produce stand for some healthy snacks. The young man working at the stand started talking to me, asking me about my tattoos and things. He offered to put my peaches in a bag for me, and smiled.

It was then that it occurred to me. This young man was hitting on me. Since it has been eons since anything vaguely resembling this has happened, I was taken aback. I was sweaty and gross from my hike, but apparently this guy was into it. We chatted for a few more minutes, as every time I tried to leave, he would ask me another question. I have to say, it was flattering and he wasn't half bad looking.
It's nice to know I've still got it, or at the very least can attract a boy who works with fruit, clearly dazed from sitting in the sun.

2 comments:

Greazy Tony said...

What's his name and SSN?

princess1128 said...

Well good on ya!!!