Monday, January 21, 2008

Better Late Than Never


I hesitated to make New Year's Resolutions as they never seem to last very long. Mind you, I do have a laundry list of things I'd like to change, and I plan to, but doing it on January 1st always seemed so arbitrary.

That is why I waited until January 16th to pack in my shitty job. That is right, loyal readers, I am sans employment at the moment. I told my job to shove it. I had planned to wait until after our return from Australia. But, circumstances and assholes conspired against me and forced my hand. That place was looney tunes, and not in a good way. So, I had to leave.

But, despite my fear about not having a job, it is still one of the best decisions I've ever made. When things make you miserable, you have to move on. A little financial strain is worth my sanity.

So, these photos are my homage to another job quitter who saw the light, as I did. May you all get the chance to take this photo one day, it is truly liberating. Long live hope, dreams and bitches everywhere. There is a place for all of us, I promise.

1 comment:

princess1128 said...

That is TRULY AWESOME!!! I should have done that when I left the Haus. Actually I would have had to take Jodi's picture while giving the finger - she was the one I couldn't stand. KUDOS!!!!