Tuesday, April 29, 2008

"This Here Was My Idea" Top 5

Since Greazy and I leave very soon for the land Down Under, we both decided (though it was my idea) to have an all Aussie Top 5. So, in response to this list, made by Greazy, I have prepared my Top 5. I based my decisions on many things. Proximity, chance of meeting, and of course, hotness. All 5 of these guys will be in within shagging distance during the trip, and all would be crazy not to take me up on my offer.

1) Jimmy Bartel - Geelong Cats (AFL) player. Greazy and I will be seeing the Cats play in Melbourne. So, you know, he'll be around.

2) Ben Ross - Cronulla Sharks (NRL) player. I'm speechless, really. Speechless.

3) Brodie Holland - Collingwood Magpies (AFL) player. Geelong plays Collingwood in the game Greazy and I will be seeing. Good news.

4) John Williams - Queensland Cowboys (NRL) player. Don't know anything about him, don't care. Look at him. They will be playing in Sydney while we are there.

5) Luke O'Donnell - Queensland Cowboys (NRL) player. MY dear GOD!! He will also be in Sydney.

So, there they are. Any one of them would be an excellent choice for me. Maybe I'll get them all. Three weeks is a long time.

2 comments:

princess1128 said...

I must say I am pleased with your choices and updated photos....meow.

Janet here at work voted number four as her favorite.

Angry Inky said...

He is delicious. They all are really.