Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A Little Bingo Never Hurt Nobody


I leave for Australia in a few days, and there seems to be so much to do. But, I'm taking time out of my busy schedule to play some bingo with my buddy Janis at the gay club tonight. We went last week and it was amazingly fun. I actually won twice and got myself a cool $45. But, truth be told, while I liked winning, just being there was fun enough.

There is not enough true silliness in my life. Sure, there is fun and all that, but I love the silliness. So, before I head for the land down under, I'm going to try my fortunes with the cards again tonight.

BINGO, BITCHES!!!

Since this is the last post I shall be doing before we go, I just want to say a fond farewell to all of you, and I hope you miss me terribly. Catch me on my email, so we can keep in touch. Those of you who don't have my email must simply pine for me.

No comments: