Sunday, January 22, 2006

Grey's Anatomy


How much do I love this show? I admit, I had been somewhat depressed after my two must-watch shows, Judging Amy and Joan of Arcadia were taken away from me. But, now, I have found a new home, on Sunday night. After I get my comedy fill with Family Guy and American Dad, I'm on to the hot halls of Seattle Grace Hospital and Grey's Anatomy. First of all, Patrick Dempsey=YUMMY!! And, then there are the wonderful Sandra Oh and T.R. Knight (who plays the cutie George). I am totally absorbed every week in the crazy patients, dysfunctional work place banter and of course, the will-they-or-won't-they drama of Drs. Sheppard and Grey. Now that the unfaithful and somewhat cold wife of Dr. Sheppard, Addison, is back, the story twists even further. Of course, they will keep stringing me along, but that is fine. I will keep coming back for more, as long as they keep me so thoroughly entertained.

1 comment:

Real Live Woman said...

I couldn't agree more! It's the only 10pm show (sadly) that I stay up for now. Great blog so far!!