Friday, February 10, 2006

Guilty Pleasures: Movies


In keeping with the same theme, I have extended my list of guilty pleasures to movies. There are so many great movies out there. These aren't widely considered among them. These are the ones that every time they come on HBO, I watch them, even though they mostly suck. Each one in their own way, of course. So here we go:

Showgirls - Of course, this is the mack-daddy of all guilty pleasure films.
The Punisher - Not only is this movie hilarious (not on purpose) Thomas Jane is delicious in it, and shirtless a lot.
Center Stage - Ballet movie with maybe two actual actors in it.
Chasing Liberty - The best of the first-daughter oeuvre, I think.
Spice World - Again, I celebrate their entire catalogue.
Morgan's Ferry - I bought this because you see Henry Rollins' naked ass in it. I'm not even sure that there is a plot. I really don't care.
Heathers - Just plain brilliant.

This is by no means a complete list. Believe me. This is merely a smattering.
Coming Soon . . . television!

No comments: