Thursday, June 15, 2006

Top 5 Revisited

After seeing Nine Inch Nails in Camden last night, several things became clear to me. First, they put on one of the most amazing shows I've ever seen. Intensity: they've got it. And, we had primo 7th row seats, thanks to Danielle's membership in "The Spiral." But, the second thing was that Trent Reznor was looking even more delicious than I remember. He was hot. Clearly, I have been remiss in not putting him on the Top 5. And after last night, when he told me, yet again, that he wants to fuck me like an animal, who am I to not oblige?

Also, there is another person that has been sneaking into my mind more and more and I feel is worthy of the Top 5 list. Dane Cook, congratulations, you silly bitch. You made it. So, whenever you want to do me, just let me know thru myspace.com


So, here it is, the new Top 5.

1) Henry Rollins
2) Dave Grohl
3) Trent Reznor
4) Dane Cook
5) Jon Stewart

So, sorry Messrs. Jackman and McGregor. Your sideburns and claws and cinematic full-frontal nudity (respectively) are no match for Trent's arms and that voice, and Dane silliness and his chest. But, don't lose hope. You never know what might happen. I'm apparently very fickle.

No comments: